List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Re: OSX/CI: kde-baseapps fails to build for branch-group "stable-kf5-qt5"
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-02-15 22:12:27

El Divendres, 13 de febrer de 2015, a les 08:49:10, Marko K=E4ning va escri=
ure:
> Hi Albert,
> =

> I just realised that kde-baseapps fails on OSX/CI when being build for
> branch group "stable-kf5-qt5":

Because there's no such thing as kde-baseapps stable-kf5-qt5, your scripts =

assume there is, but that's in my opinion your scripts assuming too much on =

what kde-build-metadata says.

OTOH Ben agrees with you and since he created the scritpts, fine, let's ass=
ume =

one can try to build branches of repos that don't make sense, so please fix =

things to suit your way, but make sure you're not breaking things that we h=
ave =

actually released.

Cheers,
  Albert