List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Re: OSX/CI: kde-baseapps fails to build for branch-group "stable-kf5-qt5"
From:       <mk-lists () email ! de>
Date:       2015-02-13 8:04:35

OK, I understood only now, that kde-baseapps [1] and likely also the other =
two
projects are KDE4-only.

There is no EMPTY entry for =93stable-kd5-qt5=94 branch group for these thr=
ee projects
in our logical dependencies, which should be the reason for this.

   Should I add those? (I suspect also that I=92ll stumble over more than t=
hese 3=85)

P.S.: Just now I ran into ark and pairs failing as well! ;-)