List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Re: Move thumbnail kioslave and thumbcreator service type to kio?
From:       David Narvaez <david.narvaez () computer ! org>
Date:       2015-01-20 6:39:43

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 2:38 PM, David Narvaez
<david.narvaez@computer.org> wrote:
> Coincidentially, I am transplanting a protocol into KIO right now, so
> I can do this move also.

So this transplant required some heavier porting to KF5 and now I have
a couple of questions about how to post this for review. Should I:

A) 1) Post a clone repo with the transplant and wait for approval
     2) Post a single RR with the KF5 port

B) 1) Post a clone repo with the transplant and wait for approval
     2) Post several RR with specific changes towards KF5

C) 1) Post a clone repo with the transplant and KF5 port all together

A and B would mean I post a clone repo that has the thumbnail code but
doesn't build it, the include_directory CMake instructions would come
in A|B.2).

David E. Narvaez