List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Move of kglobalacceld from plasma-workspace to kglobalaccel framework
From:       Martin =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gr=E4=DFlin?= <mgraesslin () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-09-17 9:47:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

I just prepared moving kglobalacceld from plasma-workspace into kglobalaccel.
You can find the code in my personal clone of kglobalaccel at [1] in branch
master.

The following steps were performed so far:
* filter-branch on plasma-workspace to just have all kglobalacceld commits
* move all files to src/runtime
* merge code in kglobalaccel
* adjust CMakeLists to find additionally needed dependencies for runtime part
* raise tier to 3 in metadata

Please have a look at it, whether I have forgotten something or should do
something differently.

Things I'm unsure about is:
* how does the raise of framework needs to be reflected in cmake
* how do one expose the different licences?
* is it needed to export the new dependencies? After all they are just runtime
deps?

Cheers
Martin

[1] kde:clones/kglobalaccel/graesslin/kglobalaccel