List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Re: OSX/CI: kdelibs4support fails to build
From:       <mk-lists () email ! de>
Date:       2014-08-26 0:02:59

For cmake it is apparently a good idea to use commit 3c0d87645f5861e9fd6fd7=
8855697f77ef77144e
from August 18th in order to be able to build KF5 successfully!

Cristian gave me the hint that this version worked for him on Windows. :) C=
an=92t thank him
enough, since now kcoreaddons doesn=92t get wrecked anymore! :-D

Also FWs kio and kdelibs4support got eventually built successfully and it s=
eems like the
rest is going to follow suit! :-)

But, I am puzzled, as I have tried building only kcoreaddons and kauth as a=
 test a couple
of times with *more recent* cmake versions than that a while ago...

Perhaps some error gets merged in after Aug 18th?
Looks like as if it=92s a good idea trying to bisect this issue at a later =
time...

For the next few days I=92ll give myself a rest, though.
Being only a half-automatic CI system is getting exhausting. ;)

Greets,
Marko