List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Re: OSX/CI system: kgeography build broken on branch frameworks
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2014-07-10 8:46:15

Marko K=E4ning ha scritto:
> Hi,
> =

> I ran into a build failure with geography because of a missing docbook fi=
le. =

>[...]
> index.docbook:8: warning: failed to load external entity "dtd/kdex.dtd"

kgeography/kf5 uses the old DocBook version (4.2), which should still work,
provided you have kdelibs4support installed.
This is supposed to work also when KDocTools and kdelibs4support are instal=
led
in different paths, as you can see here:
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/116670/
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/116781/

> =

> Is this a meinproc5 issue?

Path issue again I suspect, see above.
Other possibility: port to the new DocBook (see the frameworks porting page=
),
but the fact that it does not work should be considered as a bug.

Ciao
-- =

Luigi