David Faure wrote: > Well, kde4-config --path lib never included ~/.local so that's not really > a bug. It used to include $KDEHOME, on which startkde relied, that's probably the cause of the bug. > Shall we say ~/.config/startkde/env/ ? If that's the case, we have a problem elsewhere. ;) systemsettings saves to ~/.local/share/env (I'm guessing it uses GenericDataLocation). In fact, plasma-desktop/kcms/autostart.cpp, line 141: QStandardPaths::writableLocation(QStandardPaths::GenericDataLocation) + QStringLiteral("/env/"); So in this case we have to adjust the KCM as well. I can do the job, as long as there's consensus for it. BTW, there's a similar hack for "shutdown". In fact the KCM writes autostart into GenericConfigLocation and env and shutdown in GenericDataLocation. Does anyone know the reason? Should we all change them to GenericConfigLocation? > kf5-config is deprecated, qtpaths replaces it. My plan was exactly to remove usage in startkde, that will also help solve the bug. -- Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team KDE Science supporter GPG key ID: 6E1A4E79 _______________________________________________ Kde-frameworks-devel mailing list Kde-frameworks-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-frameworks-devel