List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Re: Issues for Qt5/KF5/KDE/CI system on OSX/MacPorts
From:       <mk-lists () email ! de>
Date:       2014-05-29 8:17:05

Hi Ben,

On 29 May 2014, at 09:05 , Ben Cooksley <bcooksley@kde.org> wrote:
> It is nothing to do with the installation parameters now. What needs
> to be adjusted is kdoctools - we'll need to help it find things within
> the install prefix. Is there a environment variable which we can set
> which the code in question (which I assume uses QStandardPaths) will
> follow?
ok, that sounds better.
Actually on PovAddict on #KDE-DEVEL mentioned something along the line
of QStandardPaths!!!! He said they had to fiddle with in on Windows.
Unfortunately he was afk when I tried to reach him.

If you can point me to where I could find PovAddict=92s review or code
change for Windows, please do so! :)

But perhaps PovAddict isn=92t in charge for Windows code at all and just
recalled that there had been some fiddling with those paths to make
it also work on Windows.

Now it=92s time to do the same on OSX! ;)

> In terms of the value of DATA_INSTALL_DIR, I suggest you examine the
> install jail (located at $WORKSPACE/install/) to determine where the
> files are actually being placed and act accordingly.
ok, will check that.

Greets,
Marko