List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] kde4support => kdelibs4support[Was: Re: Releasing Deprecated modules and Tier 4 Definiti
From:       Mario Fux KDE ML <kde-ml () unormal ! org>
Date:       2014-03-17 21:53:25

Am Montag, 17. M=E4rz 2014, 18.15:09 schrieb Kevin Ottens:
> Hello,

Morning Kevin

> Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for your coordination!

[snip]

> Now, the last point... What else do we want to move from KDE Frameworks to
> KDE Porting Aids? Aleix and Aaron proposed the following content for KDE
> Porting Aids:
>  * kde4support (obvious);

Just that it doesn't get forgotten I'd like to second Aarons (or who it was=
) =

proposal to rename kde4support to kdelibs4support at this occasion if it's =
an =

easy rename! This might be the perfect opportunity. Makes it easier for us =

promo people to tell that there is no "KDE4" as well.

>  * khtml (planned for a long time);
>  * kjs (because of khtml I gather);
>  * kjsembed (ditto);
>  * krunner (because of upcoming sprinter, and only one user anyway);
>  * kmediaplayer (unused AFAIK).
> =

> I think that list makes sense. Is there anyone who couldn't sleep at night
> if those were in KDE Porting Aids?
> =

> Regards.

Thanks