List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Re: frameworks with multiple libraries
From:       Alex Merry <kde () randomguy3 ! me ! uk>
Date:       2014-02-16 12:19:08

On 16/02/14 11:23, David Faure wrote:
> kio's KF5KIOConfig.cmake.in says, among others:
>
> find_dependency(KF5XmlGui "@KF5_VERSION@")
>
> What if I only want to use KIOCore?
>
> Can we make these find_dependency calls dependent on the "COMPONENTS" in
> find_package(KF5KIO)?

I dunno; what does this actually buy us?  If KIO is installed, then so
are the dependencies of KIOWidgets.

The only thing I can see is that currently dependencies are currently
listed in feature_summary, which could be confusing, but CMake 3.0.0
will fix that (sort of; we need to defer to CMake's find_dependency for
that, see https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/115775/).

Alex