Le vendredi 20 d=E9cembre 2013 14:15:33 Aur=E9lien G=E2teau a =E9crit : > Mandatory files for a framework: > = > # README > = > Formatted in Markdown. Contains a high level overview of the framework and > links to: > - mailing list > - IRC channel > - git repo > - bugtracker > - reviewboard > = > # INSTALL > = > Formatted in Markdown. Contains generic install instructions, following A= lex > Merry suggestion, except if the framework requires specific settings. > = > # COPYING.* > = > Classic license files > = > # $framework.yaml > = > Anything necessary for kf5dot to generate the dependency diagrams. Yes it= is > YAML, not JSON, for the reasons I outlined before. > = > I expect this file to be as simple as: > = > tier: 3 > type: integration > = > kf5dot requires at least the "tier" information but I may add other thing= s, > like "hidden" dependencies not caught by cmake graphviz (ex: kded depende= ncy > on kinit, or kdnssd optional dependency on kconfig). I started to work on this, with one minor change: the README is named = README.md, to reflect its type. I created $framework.yaml file for all frameworks, and updated kf5dot to ma= ke = use of it (hackish for now). You can find updated dependency diagrams at: http://agateau.com/tmp/kf5 I created placeholders for the missing README.md and renamed/reformatted = existing ones. Writing README for 57 frameworks is quite a big task though,= so = I could use some help :). I started a wiki page to track progress: https://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Epics/KF5.0_Release_Preparation/Necess= ary_Files Some are marked as "in progress" meaning that I converted an existing READM= E = but its content needs to be completed or refreshed (for example the kinit o= ne = mentions Makefile.am files...) Most of the "done" one contain really little content, so review/improvement= s = are welcome. Aur=E9lien Shameless plug: You may find my mdview tool handy to get a live preview of = your README.md file while editing it: https://github.com/agateau/mdview _______________________________________________ Kde-frameworks-devel mailing list Kde-frameworks-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-frameworks-devel