List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Re: Installing headers in include/KF5, how to?
From:       Aurélien_Gâteau <agateau () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-12-10 8:54:44

Le lundi 9 d=E9cembre 2013 21:59:58 Stephen Kelly a =E9crit :
> Aur=E9lien G=E2teau wrote:
> >  +set(INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR ${INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR}/KF5)
> =

> Don't you instead want to install to ${INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR}/KF5/$Name ?

Not for all frameworks. For frameworks where all headers are prefixed with =

'k', we agreed on installing headers in include/KF5, wheras for framewors =

without 'k' prefixes, headers should go in include/KF5/$Name

> What does _set_fancy do? Should it be removed? INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR is set=
 by
> _set_fancy in ecm.

I don't really understand the intricacies of cache handling in _set_fancy()=
, =

so I don't know. You know CMake better than me, you tell me :)

Aur=E9lien