List:       kde-finance-apps
Subject:    Re: GSoC 21 KMyMoney: Replacing member functions of WebPriceQuote
From:       Ingo_Klöcker_via_Kde-finance-apps <kde-finance-apps () kde ! org>
Date:       2021-07-30 21:18:24

On Freitag, 30. Juli 2021 21:27:58 CEST Ralf Habacker via Kde-finance-apps
wrote:
> Am 30.07.21 um 20:19 schrieb Thomas Baumgart via Kde-finance-apps:
> > On Freitag, 30. Juli 2021 18:54:09 CEST Suraj Kumar Mahto via Kde-finance-
apps wrote:
> >> Thank you,
> >> I found out that it uses /usr/lib64/libalkimia5.so.8.1.0 while ldd
> >> command
> >> dumps using, my local shared object file.
> >> What could be the possible fix for this? Maybe passing the
> >> LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> >> argument but it will do that for all libs?
> >
> > No, that only affects the link loader (runtime) but not the linker (build
> > time).
> >
> > for info. Only use those locally and don't add them to the repo.
>
> You need to tell cmake to use a custom install path for the alkimia
> library you just build e.g.
>
> cd <root-dir> git clone <alkimia-git-repo-url> mkdir
> <root-dir>/alkimia-build
> cd <root-dir>/alkimia-build
> cmake <root-dir>/alkimia
> make
> make install  DESTDIR=<root-dir>/alkimia-install
>
> and add
>
> -DLibAlkimia5_DIR=<root-dir>/alkimia-install/usr/local/lib64/cmake/LibAlkimi
> a8-8.1
>
> to the kmymoney cmake command line or modify the related cmake variable in
> CMakeCache.txt from the kmymoney's build dir.

Alternatively, adding
-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=<root-dir>/alkimia-install/usr/local
to the kmymoney cmake command line should to the trick. This will make cmake
look for alkimia in <root-dir>/alkimia-install/usr/local before looking
elsewhere. See
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/variable/CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH.html

Regards,
Ingo