List:       kde-finance-apps
Subject:    Re: GSoC 21 KMyMoney: Replacing member functions of WebPriceQuote
From:       Ralf Habacker via Kde-finance-apps <kde-finance-apps () kde ! org>
Date:       2021-07-30 8:48:09

Am 30.07.21 um 10:29 schrieb Suraj Kumar Mahto via Kde-finance-apps:
> Hello, I am unable to figure out why I can't access public
> members(https://invent.kde.org/surajsloth/alkimia/-/blob/gsoc21/src/alkonlinequotesource.cpp#L195
> <https://invent.kde.org/surajsloth/alkimia/-/blob/gsoc21/src/alkonlinequotesource.cpp#L195>)
> of AlkOnlineQuoteSource::Private in kmymoney (kequitypriceupdatedlg.cpp)
> for an AlkOnlineQuoteSource object.

Private classes should only be usable by the "parent" class, in this
case AlkOnlineQuoteSource.

To make members from the private class public to the client, you need to
add a wrapper similar to the one added for
AlkOnlinequoteSource::Private::m_name, see
(https://invent.kde.org/surajsloth/alkimia/-/blob/gsoc21
/src/alkonlinequotesource.cpp#L265

Regards
Ralf