List:       kde-finance-apps
Subject:    GSoC Proposal 2021: KMyMoney
From:       Ralf Habacker <ralf.habacker () freenet ! de>
Date:       2021-04-07 16:15:20

 > Hello,

 > I have submitted my first draft of the proposal on the GSoC portal.
 > Mentors, Please have a look when you are free and suggest further
 > changes/additions that are needed.

In your proposal you have chosen the first approach from the project
description.

The basic implementation is simpler here, but you need to take into
account that the implementation of online qoute support has changed in
KMyMoney 5 compared to version 4.8.

The differences have to be investigated and a way to deal with these
changes has to be found, e.g. by enhancements of the alkimia library. In
doing so, it may be necessary to adjust existing online quotes in the
configuration file.

 From my memory there are changes in the attribute values of the stored
online quotes and the API used to support online quotes.

Regards
Ralf