List:       kde-finance-apps
Subject:    Re: GSOC 2021 Project: Add gdb pretty printer support for Qt5
From:       Ralf Habacker <ralf.habacker () freenet ! de>
Date:       2021-03-15 14:16:59

Am 14.03.21 um 12:35 schrieb John gear:
Hi John,

> I want to take a look at the issue mentioned in the title

thanks for you offer.

> is it still  possible

yes
> or volunteers are already chosen?

no. According to https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/how-it-works/, that
will happen after April 13, 2021.

> Briefly about me:
> My skills are 2 years of commercial experience in C++

You will also need some Qt knowledge, as you will need to inspect and
possibly troubleshoot the pretty printers that access internal Qt
structures.

> I have worked with gdb and a little with gdb scripts, also have
> experience with Python.

> I can send a CV if it is required =)

Yes, please. If they don't want to see it publicly, you can send it to
me privately.

Regards
Ralf