List:       kde-finance-apps
Subject:    Re: GSoC work report and blog post
From:       Ralf Habacker <ralf.habacker () freenet ! de>
Date:       2020-09-24 13:38:13

Am 22.09.20 um 19:51 schrieb Prasun Kumar:
> Hi Ralf,
> Sorry for the delay in the API part. My college has swamped us with
> loads of assignments and project
> work due to which I have gotten very less time to work on it though I
> have been making some incremental changes
> locally. There is still some work to be done but I will try to get it
> done by this or the next week.
>
> For the database querying API part, what are your views on the
> dependencies that would be added? Should I proceed
> with what Thomas suggested:
> https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-finance-apps/2020-August/000953.html?

yes.

First we need to find out the required dependencies. Looking at
https://invent.kde.org/office/kmymoney/-/blob/master/kmymoney/plugins/ibanbicdata/bicmodel.cpp

there is required

#include <QSqlQuery>
#include <QSqlError>
-> Qt sql module

#include <QString>
#include <QStringList>
#include <QStandardPaths>
#include <QDebug>
-> Qt core module

   find_package(Qt5 COMPONENTS Core Sql)

#include <KServiceTypeTrader>

-> kservice

   find_package(KF5 COMPONENTS Service)

Not using REQUIRED make them optional.

in src/CMakeLists.txt

if(Qt5_FOUND AND KF5_FOUND)
     add_subdirectory(ibanbicdata)
     # build optional stuff
     # install optional stuff
endif()

On integrating
https://invent.kde.org/office/kmymoney/-/blob/master/kmymoney/plugins/ibanbicdata/ibanbicdata.desktop.in

all references to 'KMyMoney' need to be renamed to 'Alkimia' e.g.

X-KDE-ServiceType=KMyMoney/IbanBicData

X-KDE-ServiceType=Alkimia/IbanBicData

also in the code for example in
https://invent.kde.org/office/kmymoney/-/blob/master/kmymoney/plugins/ibanbicdata/ibanbicdata.cpp#L76

I suggest to import the whole ibanbicdata directory into src of the
ktoblzcheck source tree, so that we have

src/lib
src/ibanbicdata

I Hope that I got all topics.

Regards