List:       kde-finance-apps
Subject:    Re: Adding support for additional countries
From:       Ralf Habacker <ralf.habacker () freenet ! de>
Date:       2020-07-14 14:22:49

Am 14.07.20 um 13:33 schrieb Prasun Kumar:
Hi Prasun,

> The script netherlands.py uses xlrd module of Python. How to add this  > module \
> dependency in CMake?
I did not found a "ready to used" cmake script, so I suggest to run the
following simple python script from cmake, which checks, if a python
module is loadable.

cat cmake/check_python_module.py
import imp,sys
try:
     imp.find_module(sys.argv[1])
     exit(0)
except ImportError:
     exit(1)

Run that script by cmake with

python cmake/check_python_module.py xrld

and check the exit code 0 - found, 1 - not found.

Additional the file README.md should get the new dependency listed e.g.

installed python modules: ctypes, sqlite3, xlrd >= 0.7.1

Regards
Ralf