List:       kde-finance-apps
Subject:    Re:GSoC project
From:       Ralf Habacker <ralf.habacker () freenet ! de>
Date:       2020-02-27 19:32:24

Betreff: 	Re: GSoC project
Datum: 	Sun, 23 Feb 2020 12:22:56 +0100
Von: 	Ralf Habacker <ralf.habacker@freenet.de>
An: 	aryan jangid <aryan10jangid@gmail.com>

Am 22.02.20 um 08:57 schrieb aryan jangid:
> Hi Ralf,

Hi Aryan,

> I am interested in doing GSoC this summer. The project KtoBlzCheck
> interests me. Can you please tell me a bit about it and some resources?

See http://ktoblzcheck.sourceforge.net/ for informations about the
project.  The actual gsoc project covers:

1. integrate generating sqlite database from
https://cgit.kde.org/kmymoney.git/tree/kmymoney/plugins/ibanbicdata/germany?h=4.8

2. replace the code, which uses the bank data text file with code that
uses the new sqlite database

3. write/refactor unit tests for the new code

4. It may required to refactor/simplify the cmake build system while
working on it

5. add additional countries to the generated sqlite database (see
https://cgit.kde.org/kmymoney.git/tree/kmymoney/plugins/ibanbicdata?h=4.8)

6. extend ktoblzcheck code to use  the additional countries

7. write/refactor unit tests for the new code

8. update ktoblzcheck documentation