List:       kde-faq
Subject:    [KDE-FAQ] Error in faq ?
From:       Robert JACOLIN <rjacolin () ifrance ! com>
Date:       2001-03-25 14:16:21

Hi,

I'm a french translator for the faq, and it seems to me that there is a
little "error" on the line 192 :
KDE uses the <link linkend="Qt">&Qt; C++ crossplatform
toolkit</link>, which is also released (since version 2.2) under the
<acronym>GPL</acronym>.

It's in the answer for the question "Is &kde; free software?"
The word "KDE" might change in "&kde;", no ?

Regards

Robert JACOLIN