List:       kde-faq
Subject:    Re: [Kde-faq] Line 2533 in faq index.docbook 1.12
From:       Lee Wee Tiong <t29v1051 () ip ! media ! kyoto-u ! ac ! jp>
Date:       2001-02-02 18:19:10

Dear Matthias,

> On my system is no option Terminal in this menu?
>
> <varlistentry>
> <term>How do I toggle the behaviour of &Backspace; and
> <listitem><para>Look under
> of your console window.</para></listitem>
> </varlistentry>

sorry for the late response.  After some digging, I think the above
menuchoice only applies for kvt.  In the case of konsole, it should be
something like Options->Send Delete using Backspace.  I have fixed it in
the English FAQ but haven't committed it yet.

--
LWT

The past exists only in our memories, the future only in our plans. The
present is our only reality. -Robert Pirsig