List:       kde-extra-gear
Subject:    [Kde-extra-gear] This list and associated website will be ending in one week
From:       Helio Chissini de Castro <helio () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-08-31 17:10:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello everyone.

This list made his job from years, but now is time to let it go and assume
this is a thing from the past. As same the aged website.

I'll like to ask everyone that used and uses this list and website for
software announces, there's several other kde lists, but in general, Planet
KDE is a welcome place to do this.

This decision was made due the lack of proper reasoning answers, and first
inquiry to remove it was more than year ago, so, enough time to see if we
should keep or not, so the answer was not.

Regards, Helio