List:       kde-extra-gear
Subject:    [Kde-extra-gear] KBibTeX 0.5.2-beta1 and 0.6-beta1
From:       Thomas Fischer <fischer () unix-ag ! uni-kl ! de>
Date:       2015-07-03 18:36:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,

sorry for my late posting on this mailing list. A few weeks ago,
I released tar balls for KBibTeX 0.5.2-beta1 (0.5.1.90) and
0.6-beta1 (0.5.90).

Details on the changes and download links are available from the
posting on the project page at KDE Projects and my blog posting:

https://projects.kde.org/news/298
https://t-fischer.dreamwidth.org/3420.html

Future plans for KBibTeX including a migration to Frameworks 5
is documented in this blog posting:

https://t-fischer.dreamwidth.org/3314.html

Happy bug hunting!

Bye,