Thats a lot of infor and a big help, thanks Eike. Robby On Sunday 02 August 2009, Eike Hein wrote: > You can have the release team package things for you along- > side KDE releases, or make your own releases. Here's the > checklist I use for the latter, i.e. when I make Konversa- > tion and Yakuake releases: > > x select translations > x adjust codebase for release > x generate tarball > x do build tests > x tag > x adjust codebase for next dev cycle > x add new version in bugzilla > x upload tarball to berlios > x news entry at berlios > x news entry at sourceforge > x update website > x update extragear website app info > x update kde-apps entry > x mail kde-announce-apps & konversation-devel > x update irc channel topic > n update wikipedia en & de > n update freshmeat > nnn update screenshots (website, kde-apps, freshmeat) > n update ohloh (app icon/logo) > (x = done; n = not applicable this time around) Thats a lot of info and a big help, thanks Eike. Robby _______________________________________________ Kde-extra-gear mailing list Kde-extra-gear@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-extra-gear