Tom Albers wrote: > Hehe, when you don't tell me, it will never be added ;-) Actually I did tell you, sorta, but in the wrong way - I asked if you'd be ok with *me* adding such a feature (to which you said "yes"), but then never got around to it. So in the end, still my bad :). > Anyhow, do you need to feed it a list of languages or a setting which only includes languages with a percentage translated? With svn2dist, you fed it a list of languages to omit, which I'm set up to produce with my own translations script. But that's not the case for everybody, I guess, and with the need for the testing my script used to do (i.e. run msgfmt -c and check_po_files) now apparently gone, it just comes down to wanting to do that coverage percentage threshold. So a setting for the percentage would float my boat and make my other script as well as an option to feed a list unnecessary from my end. > Best, > > Toma -- Regards, Eike Hein, hein@kde.org _______________________________________________ Kde-extra-gear mailing list Kde-extra-gear@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-extra-gear