List:       kde-extra-gear
Subject:    [Kde-extra-gear] KTorrent 3.0beta1 for KDE4
From:       "Joris Guisson" <joris.guisson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-22 12:21:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

After many months of work, the first release of KTorrent for KDE4 is here.
It is not just a straight port, but we also added a whole bunch of new
features :

- IPv6 support
- SOCKSv4 and v5 support
- The network interface to use, can now be selected
- Alternative flat list mode to display the files of a torrent
- Reorganization of the config dialog
- Individual files of a torrent can now be moved
- New queuemanager gui
- ...

And many more. As always, downloads can be found on our webpage
http://ktorrent.org.

I would like to thank everybody who contributed to this release.

Joris,