List:       kde-extra-gear
Subject:    Re: [Kde-extra-gear] State of "stability" on kde 4 codebase
From:       "Joris Guisson" <joris.guisson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-09 10:37:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

The current state of ktorrent is that the main application is 95 % ported,
what is ported is working properly. Not all plugins have been ported, but
those which are ported are fully functional and stable. Most of the plugins
most people need are ported, so KT is in a good enough state to be used for
day to day use.

Joris,