Hello, Selon Helio Chissini de Castro : > I'm not in good shape on this last three days ( bad stomach infection ), so i > just no read any mail and still not well enough to stay in front of computer > too much time :-( I hope you will be quickly in a better shape ! > > Sugestion is: > - Create a standard build based on original kde 3.5 ( extragear still not > moved to cmake yet ). As usual in the past we do not allow different > buildsystems on keg. If you need some help, i can do it later. > - Not include boost on distribution, made a proper check and people which > will > compile it will install boost separated. OK. I will do both as soon as possible. And yes I will be happy to be helped in writing the Makefile.am and the boost checking as I'm really not used to autoconf/automake and feel them very difficult to acquire. Bye ! Kleag _______________________________________________ Kde-extra-gear mailing list Kde-extra-gear@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-extra-gear