List:       kde-extra-gear
Subject:    [Kde-extra-gear] IDEA: Improved Alt-Tab Task and Desktop Switcher
From:       Adam Smith <atomicsmith () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-12-02 16:06:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear extra-gear list,

yesterday, I posted to KDE-apps an idea I've been mulling over for a while:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=32077
I think this would make the Alt-Tab function more useful for almost all
users, and also improve the use of virtual desktops.

The response has been very positive. It's one of the most popular KDE
improvements on the site (84%) and it doesn't even exist yet. Apparently I'm
not the only one that would find this useful. The problem is that I don't
even know where to begin coding it.

That's why I'm here - to see if anyone would find this useful and if so,
would be able to code it.

If not, your vote and any comments are greatly appreciated.

adam