List:       kde-extra-gear
Subject:    [Kde-extra-gear] Fwd: Problems with the DigikamImagePlugins Page
From:       Helio Chissini de Castro <helio () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-05-07 19:45:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

Subject: Problems with the DigikamImagePlugins Page
Date: Saturday 07 May 2005 02:44
From: Brian Beck <brian.beck@mchsi.com>
To: helio@kde.org

Helio,
I noticed some problems on the DigikamImagePlugins page
(http://extragear.kde.org/apps/digikamimageplugins/).

1. The text in the footer (Maintained by...) appears about midway up the page
I've seen this behavior with Konqueror 3.3.2 and Firefox 1.0.3.  (See
attached screenshots.)
2. The mailto anchors don't seem to work.  When I click them and KMail
 (1.7.1) opens up, the To: area is empty for all the addresses on the page.
 If I click on the mailto anchor at the bottom of the page (Extragear
 Webmaster) "at <>" appears in the To: field.

I hadn't seen either problem on any of the other KDE sites, so I thought you
ought to know.

-- Brian

Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer