Hello, I'm currently developping BasKet: http://les83plus.free.fr/sebastien.laout/basket/ It's designed as a central place to take notes of various nature very easily, quickly and store/search a lot of them. Can be seen as a duplicate of KNotes, even if the way of interacting and possibilities are way different. Some times ago, I asked to have a CVS account and a place on KDE Extra Gear (accepted by Klas Kalass). But, just after receving the "yes" response and a CVS account, I reallized the probgram was in a very early stage and it was too soon to propose it to users (since most KEG programs aren't alpha/beta). I've worked a lot and am soon (still 1 or 2 months of work) to release a 0.5.0 version, which would have a decent (and standard) interface. Draft of the new site, with screenshot of the new interface: http://les83plus.free.fr/sebastien.laout/basket/new_site_php/ So, once this version will be released, I will begin to annouce things at KDE Extra Gear and post work to CVS every weeks. Unfortuanly, I don't know if the CVS account or the KEG place/right is still valable. Nor in where module I would be after the reorganisation. The program isn't unmaintained (just never publicly announced it yet). So, can it be added to the new subversion layout? Sincerly, Sébastien Laoût. _______________________________________________ Kde-extra-gear mailing list Kde-extra-gear@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-extra-gear