List:       kde-extra-gear
Subject:    Re: [Kde-extra-gear] For all apps maintainers - subversion ?
From:       Dirk Ziegelmeier <dziegel () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-10-10 17:51:00

On Sunday 10 October 2004 19:02, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> Please, i dare for a simple and direct answers since there's already have a
> svn discussion on core-devel
I vote for subversion.
And no objections against a LATEST_STABLE or similar tag.

I'm using it at work since half a year on Windows and I (and my colleagues)
like it very much. We introduced it to work around the most annoying CVS
weaknesses: renaming, moving, versioning of files instead of projects.

What would be the project root? Since subversion versions projects (not files)
it would be reasonable if every app in keg would be a separate project since
they are independently released.

Dirk Ziegelmeier (keg-3/kdetv)