Am Freitag, 30. Januar 2004 14:10 schrieb Jeroen Wijnhout: > Neat! I do have some questions though. > > o Can you explain what the other two scripts are supposed to do (cvs2pkg > and cvstag)? > cvstag: # Tag all relevant files in all relevant CVS modules for the specified # application. This includes documentation and translation for all # languages. Unfortunately that script does not do anything usefull and I will not be able to finish it anytime soon, I fear. cvs2pkg is also a script to create a package, but I do not know what its advantages are. > o Can I use cvsExtract.sh to make i18n packages (so I can make a separate > package for translations)? No - unless someone introduces that feature of course. Would probably not be very hard to do I guess. > > o If I tag translations, do I just have to tag the po files, or also > Makefile.am files? I guess only the po files. Regards, Klas _______________________________________________ Kde-extra-gear mailing list Kde-extra-gear@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-extra-gear