List:       kde-events
Subject:    [Kde-events] Standard event country maintainers
From:       Jono Bacon <f9808590 () wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-06-12 17:08:26

Hello all,

It seems that a lot of people are organising KDE booth's here there and
everywhere. I thinking that it would be a good idea to have a maintainer for
each country (or part of a country in larger countries) for organising this.

I would be quite happy to maintain the UK side of things, and maybe we could
discuss sharing things between booths such as printed things, computers etc.

I think we should also engage in some discussion about starting a central
fund for funding booths.

	Jono