List:       kde-events
Subject:    Re: [Kde-events] Hey dude, what's that,
From:       Sebastian Kuegler <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-03-12 18:10:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 10 March 2008 23:16:40 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > It would have been nice to have more merchandising available, like
> > t-shirts which we did not have at all.
>
> None at all ?
> As Torsten said, I also hope this will get better once we have the
> Frankfurt office.

Yes, boothbox logistics and merchandising are two point where the office +
employee will help the events / marketing / promo team.

Upcoming events will be easier, although not everything can be solved
easily -- here I'm thinking of cleaning up / sending stuff back in the right
direction after the event when everybody is exhausted. But improved planning
and more clarity how this all works will easen it quite a bit, in fact.
--
sebas