List:       kde-events
Subject:    [Kde-events] Cebit
From:       Rolf Eike Beer <kde () opensource ! sf-tec ! de>
Date:       2008-02-21 13:10:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

I'll be around for several days (at least Friday to Sunday). Depending on when
I'm actually there I can act as "hot spare" (I'll drop my phone number at the
booth) or I can take a whole day if I will arrive earlier.

My plan is to come to Hannover on Tuesday evening so I have way more time to
look around. I will know my arrival probably one or two days in advance and
I'll mail you again.

I'll bring my laptop with a trunk build that I update more or less daily and
can show some general things and some special tricks around my project, KGpg.

Greetings,

Eike