List:       kde-events
Subject:    [Kde-events] Chemnitzer Linux-Tage 2008
From:       Josef Spillner <spillner () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-01-30 9:26:07

Hello,

if anyone wants to experience the wonderful city of Chemnitz in Saxony and
present KDE 4 to the local visitors, please get in contact with me ASAP. The
event will take place on March 1+2, which is exactly the weekend where nobody
of you has other things to do. (At least that's what I hope.)

It's also a jubilee event - the 10th CLT, and there will be lecker
catering... :-)

http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2008/info/

Josef