List:       kde-events
Subject:    [Kde-events] Re: KDE@Linuxtag 2002, tickets, hotel
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2002-06-03 7:50:11

On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 07:43:06AM +0200, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> In the hotel we can check in only from 5pm until 10pm. That means you
> either need to be there during that time in order to get your keys.

I assume that during our stay, the hotel will be open 24/7 ? One of the
reasons I prefer hotels over hostels and gymhalls is the flexibility of
arriving and leaving whenever you want.

> Setting up the booth

Is there a possiblity of getting coax into the booth or at least an antenna?
We could have one or more of the infopoints equiped with KWinTV and show
that application. Oh, and perhaps catch a few WC matches as well. Might also
be a great method to lure people to the booth and then show them KDE, just
like the pizza place did for us last year.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap@capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much