List:       kde-events
Subject:    [Kde-events] Developer Meeting
From:       Per Edin <per.programmering () telia ! com>
Date:       2002-07-04 14:38:34

Hi!

Here I have gathered some more questions/information about the meeting. But
first of all I would like to say that I appreciate _any_ help you could give
me, it's pretty hard to arrange a meeting without any previous experience.

I haven't talked with IBM and HP/Compaq for sponsoring yet. I thought to but I
wanted to confirm more details with you first. The most important stuff is
listed below.

1. How many should attend? IIRC I said about 15-20 is that too low/too high?
How many developers attended to the LinuxTag "hacking" sessions and other
developer meetings.
2. Who do you think should attend? Regular developers are of course welcome
but do you think we should have speech sessions held by known developers?
3. The conference sessions could be held in the De Geer facility, haven't
called and asked for costs yet but it shouldn't be too expensive. If we are
lucky they might give us a discount, :-)
4. When? I first said sometime between the 10 of June and the 10Th of August,
which now seem to short. For me any time is good, perhaps it should be held
on a weekend so it won't interfere with school, work, etc.
5. What should we do except "hacking"? Go to a local restaurant, MC Donald's,
perhaps a simple coffee shop or not do anything?

--
Best regards, Per Edin
Sweden, Europe