List:       kde-events
Subject:    [Kde-events] business card
From:       Rainer Endres <endres () physos ! org>
Date:       2002-03-19 15:49:11

Hi

Here  at CeBIT we have a possibility to print business cards. So all people
representing KDE in some way (fairs, talks, etc.) please send me your
address, e-mail (@kde.org preferred) , phone number and the project/role  you
want to be identified with on the card.

e.g.

Rainer Endres
Documentation

Vogelsbergstr. 1
D-64720 Michelstadt

+(49) 123 - 45 67 89                       (no this is not my number ;)
endres@kde.org

Please think if you need those business cards. They will be free, but we do
not want to appear greedy.

Please send the stuff as fast as possible (this afternoon preferred, latest
tonight) so we have it tomorrow morning latest.

Sorry for the short notification. I will look into this issue after CeBIT to
find a possibility for everybody reading this too late.

MfG

	Rainer