List:       kde-events
Subject:    [Kde-events] Re: news about chemnitz
From:       Torsten Rahn <tackat () suse ! de>
Date:       2002-03-05 16:53:33

On Tuesday 05 March 2002 13:47, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> Unfortunately we got another date at the weekend and  we won't be able to
> come to Chemnitz :-(

Ok,

Personally I'll be there on Sunday from 10:00 to 17:00 only.
AFAIK Michael Brade and Josef Spillner will be there, too.
Michael, Josef: Could you tell me when you'll be at the booth and
if you want to run the booth on Saturday?
Is there anybody else who will be at this event and wants to staff the booth?

Tackat