List:       kde-events
Subject:    [Kde-events] Systems 2001
From:       Rainer Endres <endres () physos ! org>
Date:       2001-10-08 18:53:17

Hi

We are approaching a point were I would really like to know some details.

- Where to sleep ?
- Do I have to buy a ticket?
- When will we meet?
- When will we leave?

It is a bit complicated to buy train ticket without knowing when to start and
when to come back. :) (and it is hard to motivate for a week of bussines fair
without knowing where to sleep)

Is anybody looking into this stuff? From danimos mail I thought it is tackat,
but since I haven't seen any comment from him I assume he is a) not reading
the list or b) not involved with this stuff?  (cc'ing the mail to tackat@work)

MfG

	Rainer