Hello Mohd,

the submission of the applications and proposals has to happen according to the process and timelines described on https://community.kde.org/SoK. The proposed project for the documentation in Cantor got a lot of attention from many students and I'm going through the submitted proposals now. The deadline has passed already and I won't review any additional applications anymore.

Best Regards,

Alexander