List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: LabPlot query
From:       Stefan Gerlach <stefan.gerlach () uni-konstanz ! de>
Date:       2023-06-12 15:39:59

Hi

1. The latest release 2.10 was published on March 21, 2023. Major releases are once \
or twice per year, minor releases when necessary.

2. Yes

3. Yes

Let me know if you have further questions. You probably should check \
https://labplot.kde.org/ since most of the questions are answered there.

best Regards,
Stefan Gerlach

> Hi,
>
> With ref. to a ticket raised on MMU system(*71399489*) we would like to know a few \
> questions prior to its use in one of our departments in  Manchester Metropolitan \
> University –**
> *1. When was software last updated*
>
> *2. Is software still on active development*
>
> *3. Are the software provider committed to patching the software in event of \
> security incident or known security vulnerabilities?*
> We would also like to know a list of queries for our Info sec team regarding *Lab \
> Plot .*
> Thanks, and Regards,
>
> Jesu
>
> *Jesu Mathew *
>
> *Software Licensing Administrator *
>
> "Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the \
> Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its  website \
> http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]