List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    LabPlot Question
From:       "Dey, Moinak" <moinakdey () ufl ! edu>
Date:       2022-01-14 22:14:21

Hello,

I am a CS major at UF and in our Software Engineering course we are to cont=
ribute to an opensource project. So, I am wondering if there is anything ba=
sic, I could add to the project to help enhance it or fix a bug. I am ready=
 to learn and help with your project if you could please get back to me.

Have a nice weekend,
Moinak