Hello Julien, On Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2020 22:08:53 CEST Julien Cubizolles wrote: > I'm currently switching from SciDAVis to labplot, and I'm really > satisfied with it so far. Nice :-) > There is however one functionality I cannot > reproduce so far. In SciDAVis, you can access the row number in the > formula used to calculate values for a column. For instance : > > col("1",i+1) in a column > > will populate each cell with the value from the cell just below in > column 1. > > Can you do the same in Labplot ? The dialog for the formula in labplot > doesn't seem to offer such a feature. at the moment we support column based calculations only and our parser for= the formulas doesn't have any support for row/cell accesses. We need to add this in near future. Until then you'll need to calculate th= e values outside of LabPlot and copy the values into the spreadsheet or calculate them in a CAS-worksheet inside of LabPlot with octave or pyhon, = etc. and plot the results in LabPlot. Some examples for this approach were give= n in https://labplot.kde.org/2016/07/23/labplot-2-3-0-released/. Best Regards, Alexander