List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: Digital Solidarity in Italy
From:       Carl Schwan <carl () carlschwan ! eu>
Date:       2020-03-15 20:17:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

Le mercredi, mars 11, 2020 11:52 AM, Veggero Nylo <niccolo.venerandi@gmail=
.com> a =C3=A9crit=C2=A0:

> Hi,
> I can absolutely fill the form myself. I am though missing one informati=
on: KDE eV fiscal code and/or VAT number. Can you provide one of these?
> On the long term, there are some changes that should be made to the webp=
ages and applications, such as a more consistent look, better localization=
 when clicking links, dead links, and a bit more Windows support. I will f=
ollow this to make sure it is worked upon (e.g.: Carl already told me he w=
ant to correct the backend the applications/ page).
> Niccol=C3=B2 Venerandi

Hi,

in the last days I worked on an almost full rewrite of kde.org/application=
s that should allow among other things full localizations of the this part=
 of kde.org. I created a merge request for this[1] and the only bits missi=
ng are code review and the sysadmin bits (apache configuration and ci conf=
iguration). My hope is that it will be completed before the end of next we=
ek.

Cheers,
Carl

[1]: https://invent.kde.org/websites/kde-org-applications/-/merge_requests=