Le 14/02/2019 à 01:17, Albert Astals Cid a écrit : > Did you see Aleix's question asking "what is this software for"? Hi Albert, I've added a small manual on the webpage and some screenshots that explain the program. It's basically for practicing simple multiplication up to 100. Question: product is 56, which are the factors?: click on row 7, column 8 (or row 8, column 7). Also practices quick mouse movement :-) @Timothée: GCompris looks interesting, but I didn't do any QML programming myself, yet. Shouldn't be too hard, though. And it would allow usage of touch-display devices. I'll look into it... Bye, Andreas