List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: Cantor 17.12 crashes working with R and Sage backends and is very slow with some other ones on A
From:       Alexander Semke <alexander.semke () web ! de>
Date:       2018-01-14 15:15:51

Hi Fernando,

On 13.01.2018 19:49, Fernando de Morais wrote:
> Hello Alexander,
>
> I've been trying to recompile Cantor for enable the debug
> possibilities, but I did not succeed. I run into a GPG error that I
> can't solve.
>
> So I apologize for this failure of mine.
No reason to apologize here. GPG related error during the build? This is
a bit strange. Can you provide the error message you get so we can help?

Many distribution provide additional packages containing the debug
symbols, e.g. 'cantor-debuginfo' and 'libcantorlibs17-debuginfo' on
openSUSE.
It is sufficient to install them to get more meaningful debug output.
Maybe you want to check whether such packages are provided for Cantor by
Arch Linux, too.

Thanks and Regards,
Alexander