Hi everyone, I've been out of the loop for quite a while (work, family, ... the usual RL time-eaters) and after several years (!) I installed KTouch again. I like the new approach a lot - slimmed down do the basics and a nice typing interface. I'd love to do some work again (re-add support for other keyboard layouts and training lectures), but setting up a KDE development environment has become so tricky/time consuming (especially on a Ubuntu/debian based system)... Anyway, keep up the good work! -Andreas